The Unitec brand is a manufacturer of different types of tools that has become popular in the market due to the quality of its products, and the Unitec torque wrench in its different models is no exception.
Unitec’s torque wrenches are used at a professional level in different automotive and bicycle workshops, because of the reliability they offer. They are designed to provide high precision in different working environments.
Advantages of Unitec 20809 and 20807 Torque Wrenches
Some common advantages in these torque wrenches:
1. In our opinion and that of many verified buyers this key has a very good price/quality ratio.
2. Its use is qualified as professional in the maintenance and repair of different types of vehicles. Very useful for tightening bolts and nuts of car wheels.
3. For being made of steel it is qualified as good quality and very robust.
4. It has a scale recorded in two measurement units NM (Newton Meters) and KPM (Kilopondiums meters) of simple reading.
5. It is light and easy to use.
6. Both models come in a very resistant plastic case that protects it when not in use and while being transported.
7. They work both clockwise and counter-clockwise.
Unitec 20809 Torque Wrench . 1/2″ or 12,7 mm / 10 – 210 Nm
Rating at Amazon Spain: 4.1 out of 5
- Lace Square of ½” or 12,5 mm.
- Graduated scale for torque from 10 to 210 Nm (1 – 21.4 KP).
- 2 units of measurement on the graduated scale: NM (Newton Meters) and KPM (Kilopond meters)
- Made of chrome-vanadium steel.
- Automatic release.
- Torque range alert set through audible signal.
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise reversible ratchet.
- Delivered in a practical storage box.
- Approximate length 450 mm.
- Approximate weight per package 1.5 kg.
- The original contents are: 1 torque wrench, 2 impact sockets 17 / 19 mm, 1 extension of 125 mm and the storage box.
Unitec 20807 Torque Wrench . 1/2″ or 12,7 mm / 10 – 210 Nm
Rating at Amazon Spain: 3.8 out of 5
- It can be used in engine mechanics and maintenance in cars and motorcycles among others.
- Built in chrome-vanadium steel.
- Reversible rotation.
- Square head of ½” or 12,5 mm
- It comes in a sturdy plastic case for easy storage.
- It emits a click when the desired torque is reached.
- Scale in two units of measurement NM (Newton Meters) and KPM (Kilopond meters) for torque from 10 to 210 Nm (1 – 21.4 KP).
- The wrench is 45 cm (18 inches) long and weighs approximately 1.4 kg (4.5 lbs).
- Package dimensions are 49 x 8 x 6 cm.
- The only accessory it comes with is the cover made of rigid PVC for storage and transport.
More information about Torque Wrenches
Any screw, nut or bolt you’re going to loosen, always do it with an ordinary open-end wrench. Torque wrenches are indicated to tighten until the specified torque is reached and a different use could damage the tool
The instruction manual comes in several languages but not in Spanish, at least until now. However by reading it in English, the most important thing you get is:
- Treat it with care.
- Keep in its case when not in use.
- Lubricate it if the regulator moves with difficulty.
- Highlight the need to move the scale to the lowest torque when finished using it.
Buyers’ Opinions of the Unitec Torque Wrench
In general the opinions found are positive, we show you some below:
1. It is an essential tool to achieve the required torque in the parts that need it. I tried it and compared it with another one and of recognized brand and they worked the same.
2. A great price, totally recommendable.
3. Because of its wide torque range, I did not expect it to be so efficient at low torque. I made the comparison with another one that I have well calibrated and the result is practically the same. Very happy, I recommend it.
4. I only recommend it for tightening the screws or studs of the wheels and nothing else that requires precision, as it is lengthened it goes very well to make force to both tighten and loosen.
The Unitec 20807 and 20809 Torque Wrenches are some of the best-selling and best rated models, suitable for professional or personal use in different types of vehicles and activities.
They are torque wrenches classified as robust, durable and aesthetically well presented. For us they have a rating of 4 out of 5 stars for their quality.
Other Models and Brands of Torque Wrenches
amazon bestseller=”unitec torque wrench” items=”7″ template=”table”]
Unitec Torque Wrench Image
- Advantages of Unitec 20809 and 20807 Torque Wrenches
- Unitec 20809 Torque Wrench . 1/2″ or 12,7 mm / 10 – 210 Nm
- Technical Characteristics:
- Unitec 20807 Torque Wrench . 1/2″ or 12,7 mm / 10 – 210 Nm
- Technical Characteristics:
- More information about Torque Wrenches
- The Best Torque Wrenches for Cars in 2020. Brands & Models
- Uses of Torque Wrench: 5 that Perhaps you didn’t Know
- The 11 Best Bike Torque Wrenches in 2020: Caring What You Like
- Mannesmann Torque Wrenches, Advantages and Characteristics
- Motorcycle Torque Wrenches 2020. Best Brands and Models
- Best Digital Electronic Torque Wrenches. How to Find the Right One for You
- Instruction Manual
- Buyers’ Opinions of the Unitec Torque Wrench
- Other Models and Brands of Torque Wrenches